A monthly group provideing methods and tools for client care, strategies for working with difficult clients, models for understanding your clients, and support for your work.
Dr. Varley is available for personalized coaching, in-house trainings on legal/ethical/HIPAA structures, innovations in clinical care for trauma and marriage and family systems, or company wellness.
Stay current on clinical best practices, legal/ethical/HIPAA mandates for mental health practice, and strategies for excellence and productivity in private practice.
The mission of integrus MindCare Consulting is to provide on-going education, training and resources to foster the art and science of psychotherapy practice.
Our goal is to foster the tending of soul in the world through support for the therapist as person and professional. We also seek to preserve and strengthen the presence of soul in the practice of psychotherapy in the current corporate managed care environment. We do this by providing education that is both enriching for the person of the therapist and focused on an integrated awareness of body, mind, and spirit in those who seek our help. To that end, we include the science of psychotherapy, the pragmatics of clinical practice, and enrichment of the art of client care in our offerings.
In particular, we hope to help you:
- Finely hone your counseling skills
- Gain the best methods, techniques, and approaches to client care that our field has to offer
- Remain current with the ethical/legal, HIPAA and regulations of the State of Colorado for counseling
- Be encouraged, informed, and connected in building a thriving Private Practice, with or without managed care
Here’s a great opportunity to:
- Get the word out about you and your practice through your listing in our Member Therapist Directory. Include your website, areas of specialization, populations you work with, and contact info. The “About Town” section of our bi-weekly e-mail newsletter will also publicize your groups, workshops, and other offerings.
- Consult individually with Dr. Varley for 30 minutes each month to build your practice, answer a clinical question or find needed resources for clients. Meet in-person or on-line.
- Process those ‘everyday” challenges right away with colleagues and Dr. Varley during weekly Online office Hours call-in sessions. Join via computer, cell phone, or tablet. Just click the link sent to your email and you’re in!
- Get a bi-weekly newsfeed delivered to your inbox with latest clinical developments, mental health news, and local events.
Sign up for 3 months in advance and save: $65 for 3 months.
Got Questions? Want More Info?
Call or email: 970-352-6830
Dr. Sandra Varley, LPC
1015 37th Ave Ct.
Suite Number 102-B
Greeley, CO 80634
Here are books, publications from the Office for Civil Rights that created and oversees HIPAA regulations, and on-line resources for your on-going journey to HIAPA compliance. Free when you sign up to receive our newsletter.
Are you HIPAA compliant? Get our free checklist for HIPAA Privacy and Security, and assess your level of administrative, physical and technical security for your patients. Free when you sign up to receive our newsletter.
HIPAA Forms Packet
This Packet includes client forms, administrative forms and worksheets, a sample social media policy and a HIPAA compliance checklist. Includes digital download, CD, and paper print-out packet. $29.95